To make the most of yourself requires you to:
- To create a positive loving relationship with yourself (every relationship you have with others is a reflection of the relationship you have with yourself)
- To be honest - (not brutal) with yourself
- To become the journalist of your own life so you recognise the patterns
- To take radical responsibility for your thoughts, emotions, language and actions - if you hand the responsibility to others for the quality of your life you have to put up with what they offer
- To overhaul your beliefs - and ensure your beliefs are empowering you
- To become your own best friend
- To step out of your comfort zone and do things differently (If you always do what you have always done - you will always get what you have now
To this requires that you are self-aware, are prepared to step out of your comfort zone, to challenge yourself and are ready to take sustained action. Only then can you evolve into being the best version of yourself.
It can be a struggle to make sustained changes on your own.
It can feel daunting to identify and deal with whatever has been holding you back from fulfilling your true potential, but no matter what your age, current circumstances you have the opportunity to grow and develop - to be the best version of you. You don't have to do it alone - we are here to help.
On the retreat we explore the principles which underpin success and give you practical strategies to help you to operate consistently as your 'BEST SELF'.
Join me on a MAKE THE MOST OF YOURSELF Virtual Retreat to help kick start and/or accelerate your success.
The Make The Most Of Yourself retreat is a 4-4½ hour virtual experience (with breaks) Usual Price $997*
Covid Compassionate Price $397 (Per person, Max 10 people)